New Blogger - why change?

I don't like how it adds a space before the first letter of the first line, so you have to delete it every time.

Not a fan of the new Blogger interface. Having used the 'old' one for about 15 years... It's got too many steps to creating and publishing a post and adding images. As I've added 9700 posts to this blog and thousands on my others I'm going to have to get used to taking longer to add post....

I don't like how it fails to find labels you've used hundreds of times before on previous posts...

Or how you can't drag and drop pictures... or even drag it into position within the post... why can't I do that any more?

Or how this post crashed when uploading and then got stuck and then I had to close Blogger and unpublish the post and then republish it.... 

Sadly the legacy option disappeared today so I'm stuck with it...

Hopefully these teething troubles will be sorted soon. It will not encourage me to blog as much as I have in the past.


Comments