Wind

A Pixar Sparks short which was shared recently by Ben King.

It has themes of migration, and the sacrifices of one generation to help the next generation to succeed. One can read other meanings into this, and there are quite a few reviews and comments already on the various feeds where it has been shared.

It is also being shared because of the representation of Asian characters and cultural references which means that it would be suitable for those wanting to discuss decolonising the curriculum, something which I have created a range of blogs about, and will continue to do so as part of the process of educating myself, along with the work being done by and within the GA to reexamine previous work and approaches. In the meantime, enjoy the film...


I will be showing this as part of my summer term planning to rejig quite a few things. 
I'm alway tinkering and keen to insert new ideas.

Comments