It could be you...

Back in 2017, I submitted an application to be the President of the Geographical Association. I was approached by a few members who thought that I might a good person to take on the role.

It turns out that I was successful in the application and as a result became the Junior Vice President the following September (a role that no longer exists now we have a Chair of Trustees), Vice President the year after and then President from September the 1st.

The vacancy has now become available for the President for 2023-24. 

There are details in the GA Magazine, which has now been made available to download by GA Members on the website (physical copies will be on their way shortly).

It could be you!


It would be fantastic to see a really diverse range of applicants this year. 

There are various under-represented groups in the body of over 100 former Presidents, who have all been researched in my blog here (which also features in the latest GA Magazine),

Contact me if you have any questions. I've already had a few messages about this.

Comments