SAGT Conference 2021 - #1

This coming weekend is the Scottish Association of Geography Teachers' conference. This is one of my favourite events and I have attended as often as possible since 2005 and have a real soft spot for the event. I shall be sharing some updates on the day itself, and also the sessions that I sit in on. 

Tickets are available from here.

My session and associated resources are ready.


October 30th 2021, 10am-1pm

Go Wild! Rediscover the wild side of your geography teaching.

Our annual conference takes place online for 2021, with it's usual packed programme of speakers, workshops, publishers, prizes and much more. This year our 're-wilding' theme is reflected in our keynote and workshop content. You don't have to be in the SAGT to join but there is a members discount. Tickets cost £16.76 for members and £22.15 for non-members (including Eventbrite fee). Members please check your inbox for details of discount links / codes.

Comments