D3 - a chance for you to get involved with the project

D3 is an ERASMUS project which explores Open Data.

I have been involved with this project for the last two years and we are now entering the last six months, which is to test our teacher training materials and 

We are looking for UK teachers (in my case) to test the Case Studies and other lesson materials in their own schools and to create something as a result which can be shared back to a library of examples to provide guidance for other teachers.

Working with teachers is an important part of the project but has been really difficult to do over the last few years as a result of the pandemic.

I have been working on Module 4 of the course which looks at exploring the local area and assessing the possibility of adopting the 15 minute city concept to change the lives of people.

I have also written a series of blueprints for teachers to engage with Open Data.

Let me know if you'd like to know more. We shall launch the course shortly and I will post that here too.

Comments