The deadline for the applications for these awards for the present year is coming up in February.
Two grants, each of £1,000, will be awarded annually to each teacher-higher education team. Teachers need to pair up with an academic (or vice versa)
The aim is to serve both geography pupils and the wider teaching community through the creation of teaching materials. The materials produced will be published on the Society’s website.
Deadline: 15 February
I've been fortunate to have been successful in receiving quite a few of these grants over the years, most recently for a project with Dr Peter Knight.
Two grants, each of £1,000, will be awarded annually to each teacher-higher education team. Teachers need to pair up with an academic (or vice versa)
The aim is to serve both geography pupils and the wider teaching community through the creation of teaching materials. The materials produced will be published on the Society’s website.
Deadline: 15 February
I've been fortunate to have been successful in receiving quite a few of these grants over the years, most recently for a project with Dr Peter Knight.
I am happy to offer guidance to anyone who is thinking of applying - don't be put off by the Innovative tag by the way - I think a lot of people were in the early days. Think of something creative that hasn't necessarily been done to death before...
Comments