GAConf22: How lockdown gave me the opportunity to unlock learning (a parent, teacher, tutor perspective) - #91 of many

The latest in a series of posts showcasing sessions which are included in the programme for the GA Conference in April 2022. 

Details of a session from one of our conference sponsors:

As the pandemic disrupted home, school and work, and “flexibility” threatened to burn everyone out, I discovered a resource I could trust and apply anywhere as a mum, a teacher in school and in the online classroom. 

I invite you to bring your questions as I share how using Britannica during school closures ironically unlocked opportunities to keep my children engaged in learning what they were interested in, relieved pressure on me as a teacher to set home learning activities linked to the curriculum and enhanced learning online for EAL, SEN and gifted learners from Key Stage 1 - 5. 

Kirstin Coughtrie – Britannica 

Sponsored Session 

Lecture 

All KS

Comments