GAConf22: Teacher to Teacher: How I teach with StoryMaps: GeoCapabilities - #88 of many

The latest in a series of posts showcasing sessions which are included in the programme for the GA Conference in April 2022. 

Teacher to teacher (KS3 – P16):

How I teach with story maps: a GeoCapabilities approach


This talk highlights the opportunities that can arise when geography teachers adopt a GeoCapabilities approach to constructing powerful knowledge in the geography classroom through a story map artefact.

Hannah Steel, Teacher of Geography

I was involved in the first phase of the GeoCapabilities project. I was asked to join the team to help with the creation of teaching resources and a course. It's a great project, with details on using curriculum vignettes and artefacts which have influenced my practice.

Comments