Throughout May I shall share ideas for National Fieldwork Week - one per day...
Find out more about National Fieldwork Week here.
I'm going to continue with an obvious one for those who want some quirky ideas for activities outside with students (or without): Mission:Explore.
We produced a whole range of books on a number of themes.
Mission:Explore,
Mission:Explore Camping,
Mission:Explore on the Road,
Mission:Explore Food,
Mission:Explore John Muir,
Mission:Explore Water,
Mission:Explore National Parks
plus some special missions for Discover the World Education, and specific booklets on various themes for National Geographic.
This was our food book, which we crowdsourced.
Get copies of this, plus John Muir and Water from this link.
Read more about the project here on Dan Raven Ellison's page.
If you do use this, or any other of the ideas I share, please let us know about what you do. We will be asking people to share their outcomes in various ways. Remember that the theme is CHANGE.
Use the hashtag: #nationalfieldworkweek



.jpg)
Comments