National Fieldwork Week Ideas #28: What are you wearing?

Throughout May I shall share ideas for National Fieldwork Week - one per day...

Find out more about National Fieldwork Week here. 

What brands are you wearing today?

Just by coincidence I searched through Flickr for my pictures of clothes taken over the years and found this Rohan shirt that I've been wearing for ten years (and am wearing today...) - been wearing their clothes for around 40 years and I have some trousers which are at least 30 years old because they are made so well and are still comfortable and work technically...

As part of the National Fieldwork Week activities, I will be heading out with students with their devices, to capture the brands people are wearing in and around the city. I've made a Survey123 form which will collect all the results.

The week has the theme of CHANGE.

If you do use this, or any other of the ideas I share, please let us know about what you do. We will be asking people to share their outcomes in various ways. Remember that the theme is CHANGE.

Use the hashtag: #nationalfieldworkweek

Comments