National Fieldwork Week Ideas #31: Welsh Resources - and share what you get up to...

We'd love to see what you get up to during National Fieldwork Week.

This is the final day of 31 ideas linked to the GA's National Fieldwork Week. This starts on the 6th of June. The theme is CHANGE.

Thanks very much to the folks at Dysgu Awyr Agored Cymru / Outdoor Learning Wales and National Resources Wales for their support of the week and the suggestion for visiting a coastal path: the Wales Coast Path in particular on this occasion:


For those who share the most interesting things with us, there's an additional incentive that I'm going to offer to those who share what they get up to.

Use the hashtag #NationalFieldworkWeek - I'll be keeping an eye on that through the week and retweeting the ideas and locations being shared during the week.

I have 3 signed copies of my book 'Why Study Geography?' ready to send out as prizes.

I'll be sending a copy to the three colleagues / schools who share the most interesting and creative fieldwork during the week 6th-10th on Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #NationalFieldworkWeek to help me locate them.


Comments