National Fieldwork Week Ideas #33: Field Notes - capturing your thoughts & Time for Geography videos

Throughout May I have shared ideas for National Fieldwork Week - one per day... and am carrying on as we move towards the 6th of June when the week starts.

Find out more about National Fieldwork Week here. 

You will need to capture your Field Notes.

I use a brand of field notebook called Field Notes. These are quite expensive and are shipped from the USA, but fortunately I have enough to keep me going for a few more years without needing to order any more - I have several of the limited edition ones including National Parks and NASA missions. I was also delighted to receive a copy of the Underland set pictured below from Robert MacFarlane, which I treasure and use for special occasions as he suggested.

Time for Geography is an award-winning site which shares a whole range of videos. Some of them are linked with knowledge, but they have also created some specifically about fieldwork. They are all free to view. Check them out here. Why not make your own video

The week has the theme of CHANGE.

If you do use this, or any other of the ideas I share, please let us know about what you do. We will be asking people to share their outcomes in various ways. Remember that the theme is CHANGE.

Use the hashtag: #nationalfieldworkweek

Comments