GI Pedagogy Multiplier Event - 9th December

I opened up an invitation to an online event yesterday.

It will take place on Friday the 9th of December and will be online.

I organised a face to face multiplier event to share outcomes from the ERASMUS-funded GI Pedagogy project, but this was not able to attract colleagues because of the challenges of travelling and the business of this term.

The plan now is to have an online meeting instead which I hope that people may be able to attend without the need to travel to Ely. 

This will allow me to demonstrate the importance of GIS in the curriculum and the idea of telling stories.

You can also get a sneak preview of the other materials we have produced, including a training course. A chance to have a discussion around GIS too.

Suitable for Primary and Secondary teachers.



I'm going to try again to get this event in before Christmas.


Free tickets can be obtained on Eventbrite.

Comments