New toy

I decided to upgrade my phone to the latest iPhone - this will be the last one for a good few years as the processor is faster than any other and so is 'future proof' for a while. 

The memory is twice that of my previous phone as well, so plenty of room for apps and photos. I also look forward to trying out the LIDAR scanner - any particular good apps let me know your recommendations.

The camera can also shoot 48MP images in PRO RAW format.

Here's the first image off the phone - details of a groyne on the beach at Wells-next-the-Sea.


Remember that I have over 36 000 images shared on my Flickr account - CC licensed for use in the classroom, and arranged into albums.

Here's another from last night in London... quite pleased with this one...


Images by Alan Parkinson, shared under CC license.

Comments