East of Ipswich #1: Southwold

I'm spending the first week of 2023 in Southwold. 

I headed down to the beach first thing this morning for the first sunrise of the New Year.

I won't be making any resolutions for the year ahead - I hope to read plenty, write some things, have another successful year of teaching, stay healthy and travel to some new places. I will be completing the final part of my term as GA Past President. At the end of the year I will also be turning 60... and starting to think about life after full time teaching... and what projects I can get involved with. 

As always, if you want to work with me please get in touch - happy to have a chat and come and spend some time with you supporting your work...

I've already got quite a few things in the diary for the year ahead: finishing off ERASMUS project, writing for the GA and other consultancy, work for trusts in London and Liverpool, GA Conference session with Gemma Sou, Charney Manor Primary Geography Conference etc.

, 

Image: Southwold Pier at sunrise, 1st Jan 2023 - Alan Parkinson - shared under CC license

The name of the post comes from a film made by and written by Michael Palin, who holidayed in the town as a child.

Comments