Living on the edge

It's important to remind readers now and again of the many hundreds of projects I've worked on over the years and shared back to the community.

They are mostly on my CV, but now and again I will tweet a link. Here's a resource I just added to a current writing project as a resource. It's something I wrote for the RGS-IBG on studying the suburbs with a mix of theoretical and practical ideas for exploring this part of the city where many people live. 

I am fortunate to currently live in a small rural village but have previously lived in a suburban area, where car parking occupied more space than green spaces (and possibly the cramped in housing too). When studying cities, land use zones (and models) and the impacts of changing populations, we need to draw on the experiences of the students we teach.

Take a look at this if you haven't before.


Comments