Iceland

I spent a few days at Rayburn Tours HQ a few weeks ago. We had some excellent training sessions and were very well looked after. It was good to meet the other FSTs, some of whom I've known for years, and others I was meeting for the first time. We are also going to be joined by David Rogers, who has joined the team which is good news. We also heard about how Rayburn have teamed up with the Time for Geography gang.

This is a reminder that I have a dedicated blog for Iceland called Fieldnotes from Iceland.

It was launched in Jan 2020, when I first started working with Rayburn, and now has over 550 posts and counting....

You can also see links to a few more of my blogs down the right hand side.

I'm going back to blogging more rather than using Twitter as I joined the X-odus from the site.

Comments