Worldly Wednesday #6 - 09.10.24

Another Wednesday means it's time for another Worldly Wednesday. 


This week's day off didn't start in the way I would have preferred: a trip to the dentist for root canal treatment, which was a bit unpleasant and lasted ninety minutes. It also seems I need a crown and wisdom tooth out at some point, which was less than ideal given the cost of the treatment... seems I'd better crack on with some writing to get some funds coming in.

All in all, I'd rather have been at work.

Back in showery weather to spend the rest of the day on a few more interesting things and nurse my tooth.

I worked on some ideas for a meeting I am chairing next week at the RGS. This is connected with the forthcoming Curriculum Review.

I also completed some writing for several projects, and one meeting to prepare for.

The RGS has its own call for evidence still open until the end of the month.

Please share your thoughts here even if you've already passed them to the GA. Feel free to tell us the same thing, or perhaps your views have changed slightly...


A reminder that I am available on Wednesdays to offer support if I can to those who need it.... subject to availability...

Comments