New Danny MacAskill in Norway

I've previously used several Danny MacAskill videos in class: the Cuillin Ridge film of course, for teaching about the landscape, the Grand Day Out film - some of his best tricks in that one and great humour - and some earlier films too... as a way of showing the landscape, and interacting with it.

Danny now has a new film out a few days ago, filmed in Norway, and riding an e-bike this time... Endless Light.... the landscape is spectacular.



I’ve always dreamed of heading to Norway to ride it's huge granite slabs. So this summer, I got a crew of friends together and headed north on a filming trip to experience the midnight sun for ourselves. I couldn’t imagine a better way to explore this incredible landscape of Narvik than on the Santa Cruz Vala eMTB. It was definitely a trip for the books! Thanks to Bosch Ebike Systems for the support making this project happen - My Santa Cruz Vala CC equipped with the Bosch Performance line CX motor was the perfect bike for this trip. With the assistance of the motor, we were able to take in and explore so much more of the country.

As always, here's a behind-the-scenes film on how the film was made....


Comments