The latest issue of the LivingGeography Substack Newsletter was published earlier.
This was Issue 90. Thanks to everyone who subscribes to this.
I've been developing my network here, and now over 700 people receive the newsletter each week - interestingly not everyone opens and reads it.
Spent part of today marking three sets of books. I don't usually take school work home, but by using part of a non-teaching day when it suits, I can have more time for other things when I'm back in work.
This evening, I have a Zoom meeting booked with the RGS Eastern region committee on which I serve. If you are close to Norwich in particular, we have some excellent events coming up, including our Christmas social on the 8th of December, where we are welcoming Nicholas Crane to speak about his most excellent book on paths and tracks in Britain.
Why not seek out and support the RGS Committee that serves your home region? Some committees could do with some support, with volunteers helping out, and suggestions for events which will draw an audience.


Comments