Worldly Wednesdays #73: Rain

I post these each Wednesday during term-time, sharing what I do with my non-teaching days through the year: sometimes at home and sometimes elsewhere.

The latest issue of the LivingGeography Substack Newsletter was published earlier today.

I'm now reached Issue 92, and will be up to 100 before Christmas...

Thanks to everyone who subscribes to this Newsletter: over 750 of you now. 

There's room for lots more and it's free.

And of course not all of the people who receive the newsletter actually read it... I wonder why?

Three zoom meetings scheduled for today, all very different in focus, and all in their own way. One was about some upcoming RGS work, one about my upcoming trip to Iceland, and one about an upcoming writing project.

Also had to have my car MOT'd - luckily it passed.

And it rained... which is always good news after the summer we had.

Comments