Somerset

Spent the day in Somerset today. An excellent hotel in Ilminster, followed by a short trip to Dillington House for the Somerset Heads of Geography event.
Thanks to Sam Woodhouse for inviting me to keynote the event and present a workshop.
Thanks particularly to the delegates who attended this year.
My presentations will be available on the Somerset VLE I understand, after the event, but get in touch if there's anything else you need from me...

Had the first opportunity to see Noel Jenkins in action too, talking about some of his projects in a session called "Place, Space and Interface". Noel showed the work of some 6 year old bloggers, who had been working with Dan Lea: an AST working in Ilford.
Also saw the QR Code reader in action.

A very nice lunch too...

One of the things I shared was Tony Cassidy's Facebook idea, and the work of Liz Smith. This seemed to go down better than most of my stuff...

Comments