Worldly Wednesday #1 - 04.09.24

Well, today was my first Worldly Wednesday. You'll remember that I said I was going to do these each week this academic year.



This first one was quite low key as it was a novelty to be at home during the week in term time. I did some reading around the new Curriculum and Assessment Review and had some email exchanges regarding this.
  • I did some writing for the several textbook projects I am currently working on. 
  • I checked proofs of a forthcoming magazine article.
  • I did some work on a few new resources I'm creating for work, which all tend to be shared at some point.
  • I also sorted some books for school and rearranged my shelves to make them a little more coordinated, particularly my growing library of books on Iceland, which I'd added to over the weekend.

More next Wednesday, and if you want to work with me on one of these Wednesdays then get in touch as it says in the link at the top of the post.

Comments